The main of the journal is to provide the broad masses of scholar public and practical workers with opportunity to familiarize oneself with the results of researches in the field of scientific support of regional economy and to give chance to discuss these problems.
Review and original articles are published in the journal, which contain up-to-date results of the domestic and foreign studies and applied activities in the field of regional economy including the following:
- New paradigms and concepts of regional development;
- Transformations of economic space and regional dynamic;
- State regulation of regional development;
- Economic security and stable development of region;
- Socio-economic development of region;
- Modeling of regional economy;
- Intersectorial regional complexes;
- Municipal economy;
- Foreign experience of regional development.