Aims and scope
The Journal “Economy of Region” aims at presenting the original results of both fundamental and applied research in the field of regional economics. It provides the international review of the economic development of different countries and regions. The Journal is indexed in Scopus, Web of Science (ESCI), EBSCO, EconLit, RePEC, CitEc, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, DOAJ, eLIBRARY.RU, CyberLeninka, NEICON and gives to researchers the opportunity to share their most important research contributions with international academic community.
The Journal’s founders are the Institute of Economics of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences and Ural Federal University.
“Economy of Region” publishes research papers both in Russian and in English 4 times per year.
The key subject areas of “Economy of Region” are:
- New Paradigms and Concepts of Regional Development;
- Transformations of Economic Space and Regional Dynamics;
- State Regulation of Regional Development;
- Economic Security and Sustainable Regional Development;
- Social and Economic Regional Development;
- Modelling of the Regional Economy
- Industry and Inter-industry Associations ;
- Urban Economics;
- International Experience of Regional Development.
- The Journal is a Member of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and applies the international standards proposed by the Committee.
It is recommended by the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles for publishing the dissertation research results.
The Journal is registered at the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology, and Mass Media, certificate PI No.FS77-64999 dt March 4th, 2016.
ISSN 2072-6414 (Print)
ISSN 2411-1406 (e-ISSN)