"Economy of Region" is a peer-reviewed academic journal in economics indexed in the Scopus, EBSCO, RePEC, NEICON, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, and the Russian Science Citation Index.
The Journalís key research areas include:
- New paradigms and concepts of regional development;
- Transformations of economic space and regional dynamic;
- State regulation of regional development;
- Economic security and sustainable regional development;
- Social and economic regional development;
- Models for regional economy;
- Intersectorial regional complexes;
- Municipal economy;
- Foreign experience of regional development.
The scientific informational analytical journal is published every three monthes. All received materials are to be reviewed.